NDIS Information and Pricing
People 1st Programme (PIP) specialise in working with individuals with disability requiring counselling in respectful relationships, protective education and sexuality.
PIP is a registered service provider with the NDIS.
- As per NDIS Support Catalogue, participants with an NDIS plan wishing to access PIP, will require funding to be available in the following support budget:
- Capacity Building Supports budget (CB Daily Activity)
- Support Item (Individual Counselling 15_043_0128_1_3)
- We recommend a total of 21 hours per service booking, which includes:
- 16 direct one – one counselling sessions (1 hour sessions and an additional 15 minutes per session for notes)
- 1 hour for report writing (required by the NDIS)
If a participant would like to be seen outside of our office locations*, this can be negotiated.
As per the NDIS Price Guide, travel costs will be incurred.
*Our office locations are listed on this page.
As per NDIS Price Guide, we require 2 business days notice for cancellations (Mon-Fri).
Short notice cancellations or non-attendance will incur a fee.
A referral form must be submitted to commence sessions and is available here.
More information on the NDIS and NDIS Price Guide, please visit ndis.gov.au/providers/price-guides-and-information