This resource has been designed as an education tool to be used with participants from primary school through to adults, The module aims to provide information about communication styles and developing assertiveness skills.
- Methods of communication
- Assertive, Passive and Aggressive communication styles and behaviours
- Assessing your own level of assertiveness
- Assertive body language, facial expressions and tone of voice
- Using assertive “I” statements
- Consent – looks like, sounds like, feels like
- Saying “No” assertively
- Exploring rights
What is Included:
- 6 x Session Plans
- 1 x Activity Card sets
- 3 x Activity Scenario sets
- 4 x Worksheets
- 3 x Information sheets
Modules are available to download as a PDF once purchased.