This resource has been designed as an education tool to be used with primary school aged children through to adulthood. The modules aims to promote confidence, positive self-esteem and provide a model for building resilience.
- The Resilience Module
- Self-care – physical and mental wellbeing
- Feelings and Self-Regulation – emotions, triggers and regulating strong emotions
- Self-esteem and Positive Thinking – build self-esteem, challenge negative thoughts and self-talk
- Goal Setting – effective goal setting strategies
- Social Awareness and Relationships – empathy, recognise feelings of others, develop healthy relationships and interpersonal skills; maintain clear boundaries
- Perseverance and Coping – develop coping skill strategies
What is Included:
- 7 x Session Plans
- 2 x Activity Card sets
- 1 x Activity Scenario sets
- 21 x Worksheets
- 5 x Information sheets
Modules are available to download as a PDF once purchased.