This resource has been designed as an education tool to be used with participants from primary school through to adults. The module aims to provide information about exploring choices, recognising risks and consequences, making decisions and responding assertively.
- Common choices and decisions
- Having the right to choices and making decisions
- Risk awareness
- Recognising consequences
- Initiating consequential thinking
- Applying consequential thinking
- Implementing decisions by practicing assertive skills
- Exploring consent
What is Included:
- 6 x Session Plans
- 4 x Activity Scenario and Card sets
- 1 x Wheel Spinner template
- 11 x Worksheets
- 9 x Information sheets
Modules are available to download as a PDF once purchased.