This resource has been designed as an education tool to be used with primary school aged children through to adulthood. The module aims to provide information about cyber safety and explore the issues that accompany internet use.
- Cyber modes, how do we access the internet?
- Managing privacy online
- Cyber risks
- Cyber bullying, management and prevention
- Sexting and the law, consequences
- Online dating, safety strategies
What is Included:
- 7 x Session Plans
- 3 x Activity Scenario and Card sets
- 5 x Worksheets
- 9 x Information sheets
Modules are available to download as a PDF once purchased.