This resource has been designed as an education tool to be used with primary school aged children through to adults. The module aims to provide information about healthy relationships and encourage positive and respectful relationship choices.
- Exploring types of relationships and appropriate boundaries
- Defining trust
- What is a friend?
- Qualities that contribute to healthy, respectful friendships
- The differences between friend and ‘friendly’
- The differences between intimate relationships and friendships
- Crush vs Love
- Getting to know, conversational tools and planning social outings
- The difference between dating and friends socialising
- Steps to building and maintaining relationships
- Factors that can contribute to healthy and unhealthy relationships
- Ending relationships and dealing with breakups
What is Included:
- 10 x Session Plans
- 5 x Activity Scenario and Card set
- 1 x Friendship Game
- 11 x Worksheets
- 7 x Information sheets
Modules are available to download as a PDF once purchased.