The Protective Education eLearning programme is designed for individuals working alongside people with an intellectual disability. The programme includes a Toolkit for teachers and service providers to deliver a programme, teaching the essential topics of basic protective behaviours.
This package gives providers access to the below eLearning units:
Public and Private Concepts
- ‘Public’ and ‘Private’ as concepts for a person with an intellectual disability
- The concepts of personal space and public and private body parts, clothing, talk and places.
Protective Education Frameworks
- The importance of providing Protective Education
- The five essential concepts of Protective Education
- Activities and resources to assist.
- Different types of communication styles
- Identify ways to communicate assertively
- Implement an assertive communication model.
This package also includes the below Toolkit:
Protective Education Toolkit
- Public and Private Concepts
- Being Assertive
- Feeling Safe
You will receive an email with your Teaching Module Toolkit and access to the eLearning units once the package is purchased.