This resource has been designed as an education tool to be used with primary school children through to adults. The module aims to develop an awareness of personal safety and develop protective behaviours.
- Defining trust
- Appropriate and inappropriate touch
- Defining relationships and appropriate boundaries
- Safe and unsafe feelings, situations and places
- Early warning signs
- No Go Tell strategies
- Developing a safety network
What is Included:
- 7 x Session Plans
- 1 x Activity Picture cards
- 10 x Worksheets
- 2 x Information sheets
Modules are available to download as a PDF once purchased.