Creative Approaches November 2019 – Joondalup – Level 1
- This course has passed.
November 14, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Creative Approaches Sexuality and Disability (level one) forms the foundation skills to work alongside individuals with an intellectual disability in the area of sexuality, human relationships and self-esteem. It examines values and attitudes and addresses the language we use.
Creative Approaches to Sexuality and Disability will provide skills in:
- Values & attitudes in relation to Sexuality & Disability
- Protective educational frameworks
- Personal boundaries
- Public and private concepts
- Understanding sex and the law in WA
- Creating healthy friendships and relationships
- Childhood sexual development